Once created, your multi-lesson/assessment assignment can be edited in two places. See below for details.
- Edit an individual student assignment and multiple student assignments through the course progress tab.
- Select the progress tab on the course dashboard to see a gradebook view of your student scores.
- For students currently enrolled in an assignment, you will see the student-paced icon next to their name.
- Click on the student-paced icon next to the student name to edit an individual student activity in an assignment.
- To edit multiple student assignments, select the check mark next to their names and click edit assignment. Then, make the adjustments needed and click okay.
- Edit individual student assignments on the student page.
- Click the [Students] tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the student name from the roster on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then, select the self-paced icon next to the course title that contains the assignment you need to edit.
- Make the adjustments needed and click okay to save.
- When editing an assignment, you can:
- Change the assigned lesson materials and assessments.
- Adjust checkpoints.
- Remove the assignment.
- Copy the assignment link to share in your LMS or Google Classroom.
Note: Any changes the teacher makes only apply to future student activities. For example, if the student is already working on a lesson and the teacher unchecks it, the student will be allowed to complete it.
- The lesson students are working on a multi-lesson assignment will have the lesson highlighted in blue on the course progress tab.
- Hidden lessons are indicated by the gray striped pattern on the lesson cell in the course progress tab.
- Only students with self-paced assignments can be selected for bulk assignment editing.
- The red exclamation icon appears if the student does not have a license. Try clicking the icon to allocate a license. If you can’t, please get in touch with your site admin.