Intro to Ori
Tips + Updates
Live Mode to Self Paced Mode
If you have reached the end of a live session and students had to leave during instruction, you can allow them to complete the learning in self-paced mode.
Follow the steps below to make the switch.
- At the end of the live mode session, you will see a list of your students.
- Select the purple check mark next to the student that you wish to enter into self-paced mode.
- You can choose to discard the student responses OR allow them to complete the lesson in self-paced mode by a certain date.
- Enter the date that the lesson is due
- Click complete session for selected. The student will automatically receive a notification that they are enrolled in live mode.