Your Ori school administrator created your teacher and student account.
To get started, you should check your email to view the username set by your district and create your password for this account. The email link to create your account lasts 24 hours. This helps us to ensure the safety of your account. If it was sent more than 24 hours before you accessed this email, go to the login page and select forgot password to reset it.
We have single sign-in options to align with your campus tools! Please check with your campus administrator to verify your sign-in option.
- Sign-in Options - If your district chooses to set up Ori accounts via single sign-in, simply click the "Sign In With provider" button. After clicking this button, you will automatically sign into Ori with your single sign-in credentials as long as you are signed in to your single sign-in account. If you aren't, simply type in your single sign-in credentials.
- Single sign-in options include ClassLink, Microsoft, Clever, and Google.
- Sign in with a Username and Password
- District Users- If you are part of a district purchase when the admin creates your account, you will receive a welcome email with your username and a link to set your personal password. Follow the directions in the welcome email and note that the link to set the password expires within 24 hours.
- Independent Teachers - If you registered via orilearning.com, sign in with the user name and the password you have set for your account, or if your email is connected to a Google account, you can sign in with Google.
Need help with your password?
Don't worry if you forgot your password or if the welcome email password set-up link has expired.
You can receive a new password set-up link by clicking the “Forgot password?” button in the “Sign In / Register” window.
- A pop-up box will appear.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- A password recovery email will be sent to your email address.
- In the email, click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Ori will redirect you to the reset password page.
- Enter and confirm your new password.