Student Sign In Options
For District or School Users
Your district or school administrator leading the Ori implementation is who created your teacher and student accounts. Please contact this person if you have any questions or issues with your roster.
When the student accounts are created, the email associated with the student account will receive a welcome message providing them with steps on how to sign in and get started.
When signing in, your district chooses the preferred method of signing in:
Google SSO, Microsoft SSO, Clever, ClassLink, or signing in with a username and password.
- Signing in with Google: If you are a Google district or school and your Ori administrator notified you that you are signing in with Google, students are able to select the sign-in with Google button on the student sign-in page. It will automatically sync with the Google credentials.
- Signing in with Microsoft: If you are a Microsoft district or school and your Ori administrator notified you that you are signing in with Microsoft, students are able to select the sign-in with Microsoft button on the student sign-in page. It will automatically sync with the Microsoft credentials.
- Signing in with Clever: If your district has elected to sign in with Clever, have students select the sign in with Clever button and use the proper credentials.
- Signing in with ClassLink: If your district has elected to sign in with ClassLink, have students select the sign in with ClassLink button and use the proper credentials.
- Signing in with username and password: If your district created usernames and passwords for the students, please provide them with this information on the first day with Ori. You may also want to have a copy of this information handy as students become familiar with the platform.
Teachers can see a student's username on the teacher portal under the students tab. Once on this page, they will select the student's name. Below the student's name on the new screen at the top, the teacher will find the student's username. Passwords are not stored here. Please see your school or district administrator to reset this.
For Individual Users
- After you register on the Ori website, invite your students to the class by navigating to the students tab and clicking the invite button.
- Enter your student’s email address and enter the invite button.
- The student will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to accept the invitation.
- Once students accept the invitation, they will be able to enter their first name, last name, and password for the account. Note: Passwords must contain one upper case character, one lower case character, and at least one digit or special character. The password should be 8 - 20 characters long.
- Once the student completes the account setup process, you will be able to assign students to sessions in the Teacher Portal.
- If you have issues with this process or the student is unable to login, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646-278-9959 ext 1003.
Students should click the “Sign Out” button in order to sign out from the student’s website.