Intro to Ori
Tips + Updates
What is the site administrator's role?
Site Administrator Responsibilities and Access
The initial school (site) administrator can be assigned by Ori’s Customer Success Manager or by the district admin.
- Site administrators have access to their school's students' progress data and their students' and teachers' usage data via the Admin Dashboard
- Site administrators can download usage, progress, users and rostering reports for each site they are assigned to as admins
- Create teachers and student accounts
- Create classes
- Assign teachers and students to classes
- Assign additional site admins
- Deactivate accounts