Teacher Usage, Course Progress, Licensing, Users, Rostering
The following reports are available.
- High Level Course Progress – presents the number of courses assigned, courses not started, courses in progress, courses completed and courses aborted along with each one of the assigning teachers. Date range can be set.
- Detailed Course Progress – presents the number of students that have not started a course, in progress students, and students that completed courses for each one of the lessons/assessments in each one of the courses. Date range can be set.
- Licensing - presents a list of subscriptions purchased by the district. This report will show the subscription start and end dates as well the number of licenses purchased and the number of licenses in use.
- Rostering – presents a list of students that are assigned to each one of the teachers and the date when the assignment was done.
- Teacher Usage Number of Sessions – presents the weekly/monthly number of sessions for each one of the teachers in the selected time period. This report also shares the percentage of weeks/months each teacher was logging in to Ori. Time period can be set.
- Users – presents the list of teachers and students in the district.