Add New Teachers to School (Site) in the Admin Portal
Complete the following steps to add a new teacher to one of the schools (sites) in your district:
- Click on the “Sites” tab.
- Select the school you would like the new teacher to be assigned to.
- Click on the “Users” tab.
- Click the “+ New” button.
- Select “User Type” as “Teacher”.
- Complete the required fields.
- Log-In with Google: Make sure to specify the Google connected email to allow teachers to log in with Google Sign In and skip the password creation step.
- Log-In with Clever: Please contact Ori to set up log-in with Clever.
- Usernames within Ori are unique. In order to ensure you are choosing a unique username, we recommend using email addresses.
- When all fields are complete, click the “Create” button.
- The teacher will receive a welcome email inviting them to set up their personal password and log-in to the Ori teacher website. Teachers that have their email connected to a Google account, can skip the password set up step and sign in with Google.
- Accounts creation can be done from the district “Users” tab as well as from the school (site) “Users” tab. When creating a teacher account from the district “Users” tab, make sure to select the school the student should be assigned to.
- After an account is created, assign the teacher to a class, click here to learn more.