Class creation is the first step to getting started
To create classes:
- Navigate to the “Sites” tab. Click here for more information on how to create sites.
- Choose the site you would like to create the classes for.
- Click on the “Classes” tab.
- To create a class click on the “New” button.
- Then add the class name on the "Name" line.
- Click "Save".
- The next step is to create teacher and student users and then add them to the newly created classes.
- Once you have created teacher and student users you can add them to a class via "Classes" or via the "Assigned Classes" option for each one of the accounts. You can also do the assignment when syncing the accounts using an excel spreadsheet (click here to learn more about syncing student accounts and syncing teacher accounts).
- You can have multiple teachers and students assigned to the same class.